Decus in Negotiatione - Honour in Business
- Honesty and Integrity.
- Absolute Confidentiality.
Sadly it has come to our attention many times that some of our competitors are less than honest in their dealings with customers. Many people have lost money to unscrupulous companies that take money and offer very little in return.
- We guarantee you honesty and integrity. And will be able to advise you absolutely free of charge.
- We offer a fixed fee which covers everything you will need to set up your IBC (International Business Company).
- We are able to absolutely guarantee to provide a bank account with every IBC sold.
- Fees are payable in advance but we provide a No Quibble Fee Refund in the unlikely event that we are unable to perform.
- The foundation of our business is that we guarantee to perform.
- 60% of our business comes from personal recommendations.
- Accountants, solicitors and insolvency practitioners rely on our advice to assist clients.
- We deal direct with senior bank officers, worldwide.
Honour in Business
Decus is the Latin for 'honour' or 'dignity'. The basic word for 'business' in Latin is negotium, however, while this word can refer to business in general, it more often implies a particular employment, commission, or business transaction. So in our motto we've used the much rarer word negotiatio, which in classical Latin always referred to the business of banking in particular.This isn't something that some marketing guy came up with - it's the way we work.