- Tax Efficient Cyprus Company
- Guaranteed Bank Account with top Cyprus Bank
- Three currency bank account, Euros, USD & Sterling
- VISA Debit Cards (subject to deposit)
- Nominee Director/ Nominee Shareholder
- Secure & Reliable debit/ credit card processing
- Payment Gateway & Internet Merchant Account
- Full suite of administration & reporting tools
- Dedicated support team
- Powerful fraud management (PCI DSS Level 1)
- Fully secure & stable trading platform
We are delighted to announce we are now able to provide Merchant Card Payment facilities for our clients.
Our new Merchant Card package includes a Cyprus Company with full bank account facilities account and a Merchant Card account with our strategic business partners PayPoint Limited.
We will complete the application process for you subject to minimum requirements being met by your website - see our Merchant Services Notes in the right hand panel. All you need to do is to provide a valid passport, 2 utility bills or bank statement (dated within 3 months of the application), a compliant business bank account and your past 6 months card processing statements.
Fees for the above package are £3975.00 and include all courier charges and the opening of the Bank account on your behalf. No Bank visit required.
Company Yearly Fees are £1500.00 + additional monthly fees payable by DD to Paypoint inclusive of nominee director and IBC fee and annual certificate of good standing.
Contact us on our helpline + 44 (0)1305 853310 to discuss your requirements, and if you would like to proceed, purchase this package over the phone.
Merchant Services Notes:
- Certain business sectors cannot be guaranteed (including but not limited to) investment programmes or "get rich quick" schemes, tobacco or alcohol products, weapons, adult films, drugs or other controlled substances. Please contact us for further advice and a full list of unacceptable business sectors and for details of the pre-application process.
- PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard)
Developed by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council (including VISA, American Express, MasterCard) to facilitate the broad adoption of consistent global data security measures. All organisations that store, process or transmit payment card date MUST comply. For this a Self-Assessment check can be conducted at PCI Security Standards Council